Each week we feature sponsors who we are proud to have partnered with and all of which are integral parts to the continued success of the Rocky Mountain ATV/MC – KTM – WPS team.
This week’s sponsor of the week is Sunstar Engineering Americas
Since 1946 Sunstar prides itself on providing the highest quality, best performing products possible focusing on durability, yet maintaining an affordable price. Their products are available from just about every motorcycle dealer in the U.S. and Canada through our distribution network.
Sunstar is also the largest OEM supplier of motorcycle and all-terrain vehicle ATV sprockets and brake discs in the world. In fact, your bike probably came from the factory with Sunstar. Trusted on more brands than any other, Sunstar offers the best combination of lightweight, strength, quality and durability. This is why Sunstar sprockets and brake discs come installed on more makes of motorcycles and all-terrain vehicles than any other. Designed and built with precise fit, Sunstar Sprockets, Chains and Brake Discs deliver the ultimate performance for all off-road, on-road and racing applications. Fit your bike with the brand that the engineers who designed it trust.
Sunstar Engineering Americas handles Sunstar’s aftermarket motorcycle sprocket & chain business for the United States & Canada. This product line includes our standard steel, OEM replacement front, and rear sprockets; high
- – Constructed using the strongest chromoly steel for maximum durability.
- – “Parkerizing” surface treatment for rust and corrosion resistance.
- – Same great quality demanded by OEM’s for over 50 years.
- – Longest lasting aluminum rear sprocket on the market.
- – Hard anodized coating for added durability and lasting appearance.
- – Exclusive tooth-valley design offers better chain roller contact area, resulting in maximum power transfer.
- – Weight reduction holes decrease reciprocating mass for superior performance.
- – Recommended for use with Powerdrive sprockets and MXR series chains.